On September 8, 1890 the first Presbyterian worship services were held in Mineral Wells.
The first building was a wood frame structure built in 1896 on the site of the present sanctuary.
This building was used until August of 1908 when it was destroyed by fire.
Immediately a new building was planned on the same site, and nine months later, the new church building which featured a colonial style domed roof, was completed.
The first service was conducted in the new building on May 30, 1909.
In 1979, with the building badly in need of repair and renovation, the congregation decided to replace the old building with a new and more beautiful structure.
The new sanctuary was dedicated on February 27, 1983 and serves to this day.
Mission StatementWe are a congregation of the children of God called together by our faith in Jesus Christ to worship, study, and serve as we are given direction by the Holy Spirit.
Our VisionIn the face of a changing culture and a pluralistic society we are committed to: Preserving and maintaining the customs and traditions of traditional Christian worship, music, and ministry that have come down to us through our reformed heritage; Biblical Preaching and teaching founded on the Word of God; Give glory, honor, and praise to God as it is given expression in and through the music and hymns of the faith and as it issues forth in a call to a life of discipleship.